30 Day Money Back Period
- We provide a 30-day money back guarantee on all Web Hosting packages with the following conditions:
- Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e., multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups)
- Refunds exclude setup fee (Shared Hosting $30/UGX. 100,000)
- Refunds do not include cost of additional services purchased such as WHMCS licenses/license upgrades, domain registration, migrations, dedicated IPs, or other licenses (such as LiteSpeed for VPS).
- A written request must be submitted separately from the cancellation request within 31 days of cancellation.
- Refunds are sent within 31 days of receiving the refund request.
- Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS or AUP violations.
All domain name registrations and renewals are FINAL. Because we have to pay registry fees on our end, we cannot process refunds for these transactions.
We do NOT provide extensions on domain name invoices. All invoices should be paid on DUE DATE.
We do have a 30 days grace period on shared hosting invoices, but if not paid after this, accounts will be suspended. Invoices past 30 days grace period are subject to account termination.
We will make every attempt possible to contact you 24 hours prior to account termination. Once the account has been terminated ALL data including backups will be scrubbed from our servers. There is no recovering the data once the account is terminated.
Many of our web hosting packages may be discounted for first-time customers. All packages will renew at the regular rate.
For the BEST possible pricing, we reward customers for signing up annually (12 months), biennial (24 months), and triennial (36 months).
On our website, prices are displayed reflecting the best possible rate.