Iganga Youth Day
An international youth day celebration event organised by Hangout Foundation (Formally The Hangout UG) and their partners, Balloon Ventures, Africell Uganda, VSO and UK Aid. Hangout Foundation is a youth led Non Profit organisation that works in Iganga and Jinja.
- Offered Graphic design services for all the event branding and marketing collateral (Banners, Teardrops, posters, flyers and placards)
- Improved the entire website of the organisation and created event’s pages and sign up forms
- Production of the events videos and adverts for radio, TV and social media platforms
- Organised and managed press conferences with stakeholders and media.
- Photography services for pre-events, conferences and the main youth day event.
- Digital PR: Publishing blogs about the event, managing social media influencers.
- Documentation of events case studies and testimonials from participants and stakeholders.
- Managing stage production and sound teams.
- Managed the event successfully for a period of 3 years
- Our support enabled the event to attract strong partners like Africell Uganda, Balloon Ventures, and Local Stakeholders.
- Attracted over 1000 young people to the event every year.
- Reach over 1m people through social media. Follow hashtag #IgangaYouthDay
- Event was covered by NTV, one of Uganda’s to National Television.
- Better SEO ranking for Hangout Foundation and Iganga Youth Day event.
- Quality event documentation (Photography and video)
The commitment to service from The Growth Office is very satisfying. I ordered for artworks and I received it in the time they promised to have finished it, even with the fact that I kept asking for changes to be made, I never at all got a hard time from them. I was very impressed.