We are always looking for graphic designers to join our creative team, create artworks and on-brand graphics for our portfolio
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Microsoft Suite
How to apply
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Graphic Designer
Attach portfolio links/files
Position: Graphic Designer
Employment type: Self-employed/Freelancer
You are passionate about technology, computers, and design. You can turn random ideas into creative designs and passionate about designing solutions and delivering beyond your client’s needs.
To you creating is not work – it’s fun!
We are looking for someone who understands that customer experience is everything and is willing to do everything to make sure our customer experience is above the rest.
- You manage your time well. Prioritizing, planning, and organizing.
- You are able to manage multiple projects and manage times deadlines.
- You’re detail-oriented, innovative, and love to share thoughts and ideas with fellows.
- Use your graphic design skills to conceptualize, design, maintain offline and online visual assets such as web layouts, email layouts, templates, graphic elements, sketches, illustrations, and promotional artwork.
- Able to consult with clients to understand their needs.
- Manage deadlines and estimate time to complete graphic designs.
- Use existing artwork, images, guides and co-ordinate all aspects of production, for example, print, and photography.
- Work with, and manage clients, contractors, and agencies to deliver content and design assets.
- Managing and protecting the company’s brand, image, and reputation.
- Design marketing materials for the growth office, with an emphasis on lead generation.
- Write articles, case studies of completed projects.
- Other duties as assigned by your Manager.